sunnuntai 19. huhtikuuta 2015

Jumpdafuckup like always

Sharing my plans for Charming Timur:

Next up will be the third full-length album, whenever it's going to happen.
Possibly approximately at the same time, I will release a 3-4 EP. It might actually come before the full-length. And the most fun part of all will be that the EP will very likely have much worse sound quality, and I might not even promote it AT ALL. I'll see.

Anyway after all this, I will be occasionally releasing EPs/weird-stuff in between the full-lengths, because I have some ideas that just don't fit a whole LP, but might as well be out there along with the rest of my material.

Genres will be mixed awkwardly to ruin everybody's fun.

I am considering making some MERCH to come along the third LP. Maybe I could also release a vinyl in the future? That would be nice hipster waste of money.

Have a good day everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti