sunnuntai 24. toukokuuta 2015

yayoyu

I might start up doing new music soon. So much stuff in my head that needs to come out in songform.
It's all a matter of installing all kinds of required stuff on my new computer, and I'm feeling really lazy about all that. And setting up my recording equipment... That's all in boxes now.
YES VERY INTERESTING, I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Anyway the upcoming audio-beast-madness will be one hell of a "What the fuck" mixed with lots of "Fuck you" and occasionally something else. It will sort of complete a "trilogy" consisting of the first three Charming Timur albums. After that, there will be EVEN MORE Charming Timur albums coming though. Hopefully! Anyway they will be quite possibly more unique, while the first three sort of have similar themes and atmospheres.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti