lauantai 5. heinäkuuta 2014

Info on the new album

I have composed and recorded all the stuff for the new album. All I have to do is mixing and mastering and come up with album art and stuff like that. The songs don't even have titles yet or anything.

There's going to be both, softer and heavier stuff. Lots of weird stuff, even a song that is all just trippy post-punk and not at all metal. Also beware, the vocal style very common in aggrotech/ebm music has a strong foothold on this album! Yeah nobody saw that coming but the echoing and distorted whispers are coming with a vengeance. They're not the only style of vocals though, don't worry!

I don't know yet if I will release it myself or if I'll find a label, though it's more likely that I'll just release it myself. The problem with that is, that it's a lot of work, and although this is probably the only thing in my life that I'm actually motivated to do, I'm still a "very tired person". Depression is a bitch. Anyway the album will be out one way or another.

Sorry I don't have any preview material yet, I will post something once I have at least one song 100% ready!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti