torstai 26. kesäkuuta 2014

Less Social Media

Yeah I created a masterplan to just appear in a lot of social media networks and then dissappear after getting a bit of attention, leaving people to reminice and wonder about that mysterious artist that they found and this will drive them crazy and remember my music sounding better than it actually does. What the fuck am I talking here lol...
Anyway yeah Soundcloud and Reverbnation are both more artist-to-artist oriented than artist-to-fan oriented, and I just don't have the passion for social media in general so in my case: Less is More. It was a nice experiment to do though, but in the long run, Blogger+Bandcamp combination seems to rule supreme. This still doesn't mean that other people should give up on this many social media options as I did. Everyone is different in terms of what works for them. Maybe someday I'll try Myspace!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti