tiistai 4. maaliskuuta 2014

Our Day Is Beautiful

For some reason, uploading to youtube is really laggy and just a chore in general, so all of my songs are not available there. I apologize for that.

For some reason this is definitely among my favourites from the album. It's a little out  of place on the overall grim album, and while this is probably the number one opinion-divider of the album, I think it has the best melodies from the whole album. I might maybe do a newer, better quality version of this sometime in the future. I hope I'm not the only one who appreciates this, despite all the softness in it.

It is inspired by a dream I saw quite a long time ago, which is also why it's so different from the rest of the album, which is based on real life experiences.







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti